I'm sorry for not posting yesterday's schedule until now. I had a meeting after school andran out of time! I am also sorry we have not been able to do the "Kindergarten News" lately. Our center time is filling with Guided Reading Groups, and I am not able to do both at once. I hope to at least do one News Program a week. The following is for both days:
Morning Meeting: greeting, Rhyming song, sharing, read "Cat on the Mat" (find word wall words, soundout unknown words, use picture clues to determine an unknown word)
Writing: "On the 100th day of school, I can _________.", magic c letters: "o" ("magic c, keep going, stop) and "s" (little magic c, turn down, curve around)
Math: counting to 100 (100's Day Stew), Funny Fred
Reading: "Gas Helps it Go", "Miss Bindergarten Celebrates the 100th Day of Kindergarten", "On the Go"
Centers
Stay warm!
Miss Kimpton
No comments:
Post a Comment